1Verbatim VAPBT163 Bluetooth 5.3 ENC In-Ear TWS Earbuds
8Documents / Resources
Verbatim VAPBT163 Bluetooth 5.3 ENC In-Ear TWS Earbuds
- Product name: Bluetooth 5.3 ENC In-Ear TWS Earbuds Bluetooth 5.3
- Speaker dimensions: 13mm
- Battery: Charging case 300mAh, Earbud each side 50mAh
- Speaker frequency range: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Max power output: SmW
- Speaker impedance: 320± 15%
- Mic for ENC: -28dB
- Speaker sensitivity: 109±3dB
- Audio play time: Approx 5hrs
- Talk time: Approx 3 – 4hrs
- Storage temperature: -1o·c – ss·c / Operating temperature: o·c – 40°c
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2□P, AVCTP, AV□TP, AVRCP, HFP, SPP, SMP, ATT, GAP, GAIT, RFCOMM, SDP, 12CAP
- Materials: ABS
- Dimensions: 61.5 x 44.3 x 25.6(mm) (Charging case) 26.9 x 23.4 x 22.9(mm) (Earbuds)
- Weight: Earbuds: 8g (2 pcs) / Charging case: 32g
- Bluetooth pairing name: Verbatim ENC IE
- Limited Warranty: One Year
- Touch Sensor
- Righi Earbud
- Left Earbud
- Charging Case
Thank you for choosing this Verbatim product. Please read this manual carefully prior to use so as to fully understand the product and its correct usage.
- Do not alter, modify or disassemble the device. There are no user-serviceable parts inside, and incorrect reassembly may result in shock or fire hazard.
- Do not drop or subject the device to strong mechanical shock. Do not expose to moisture, water, rain, snow, spray, heat or sources of ignition.
- Use a damp soft cloth to clean the surface of the device. Do not use chemical solvents.
- Contact our customer support team if you have troubleshooting issues with this product.
- Do not operate the device if it has been dropped or otherwise damaged in any way.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, unplug the device from any power source before attempting maintenance and cleaning.
- 2 x Earbuds (1x Left, 1x Right)
- 1 x Charging Gase
- 1 x USB-A to Type C cable
- 2 x Ear tips (S, L)
Pairing your Bluetooth earbuds for the first time:
- 1. Place the earbuds in the charging case and close the cover to activate battery charging.
- Remove the earbuds from the charging case and the earbuds will pair automatically.
- Please turn on the Bluetooth function of your smartphone and choose “Verbatim ENC IE” to connect.
- Ready to use.
- 8/uetooth earphooes may receive interference from other electronic devices ca.using the connectkm to become unstable from time to time.
- Adjust the position of the earbuds to provide the best sound quality.
- It is suitable and may hurt level. your ears if the volume is too loud. Adjust the volume to a
After the smartphone, the first when it connects, is on. the earbuds will automatically connect to the Turning on earbuds:
Type 1: When the earbuds are not in the charging case, press the sensor for 3 seconds to turn on the earbuds.
Type 2: When the earbuds are inside the charging case, pick up the earbuds and they will power up automatically.
Please use manual connection on your smartphone, if it does not connect allfnmaticalfy.
Turning off earbuds
- Type 1:Press the sensor on either one of the earbuds for 5 seconds to turn earbuds off.
- Type 2: Place the earbuds into the charging case and close it for auto power off. Af the power is still on, please remove the earbuds from the case and then put them back in.
- Type 3:The earbuds power off automatically after the Bluetooth connection is disconnected between earbuds and devices for 3 minutes.
Dual channel voice for phone calls:
When calling, you can hear voice from both earbuds and can touch either earbud to take the call.
- Touch either earbud to answer the call.
- Take the call.
- Hang up by touching either earbud.
It any error occurs, please chBck if you are wearing th8 earbuds correctly.
- When the battery is low, you will hear an alert through the earbuds. The alert ill be repeated every minute.
- Place the earbud into the charging case and close the cover to activate charging.
- It takes about 2-3 hrs to fully charge the earbuds.
- When the charging case is at 20%, the white LED indicator will blink 3 times.
- Connect the Type C connector of the supplied cable to the Type C port of the charging case. Connect the USB-A connector of the supplied cable to either a computer port or USB-A AC adaptor.
- The white LED indicator blinks while the case is charging. The white LED indicator will stay on once the case is fully charged if the charging cable is still plugged in.
Please check and charge battery frequently, to get a better performance of battery.
After the first connection, both earbuds can be used individually.
- Users can turn on either one of the earbuds and it will connect to the smartphone automatically.
- When using both earbuds, put either one of the earbuds into the charging case, the other earbud that is connected to the smartphone will remain working.
Earbud LED Summary
|Start charging in the charging case||Red LEO indicator blinks once|
|Out of charging case without connectioo||Red & White LEO indicators blink|
|Connected to other device||LED off|
Charging case LED Summary
|Charging in||White LEO blinks while charging|
|Unplug charging cable|
(without earbuds inside)
|White LEO indicator remains on for|
approx 4 seconds and then off
|Charging earbuds inside the case||LEO indicator off|
|Open and close the charging box||White LEO indicator remains on for|
approx 4 seconds and then off
|Low battery||White LEO indicator blinks 3 times|
Q.Why do the earbuds turn off when they are still in use?
A. If you accidentally press the touch sensor. Place the earbuds back into the charging case and remove them again.
Q.Why isn’t the charging case charging?
A. Check the connection between the charger and charging case to make sure the cable is well connected to both. If it is still not woking, use another charging cable.
Q. Why is there no sound from the earbuds?
A. Turn off the earbuds and turn them on again. The left and right earbuds will pair up again after restarting.
Q. Why is the signal unstable?
A. Bluetooth earphones may receive interference from other electronic devices causing the connection to become unstable from time to time. Put the smartphone in your front pocket for a better connection.
1 Year Limited Warranty – for further details visit www.verbatim.com/warranty
Verbatim Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 39 005 706 374)
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Verbatim Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 39 005 706 374) (“Verbatim”) provides the following warranty in relation to its goods (“Product”‘). The benefits of this warranty are in addition to any rights and remedies imposed by Australian State & Federal legislation that cannot be excluded. Nothing in this warranty is to be interpreted as excluding, restricting or modifying any State or Federal legislation applicable to the supply of goods and services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Verbatim warrants that, subject to the exclusions and limitations below, the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period specified on the product packaging and/or the website from date of purchase. If a defect appears in the Product before the end of the warranty period and Verbatim finds the Product to be defective in materials and workmanship, Verbatim will at its own discretion repair or replace the Product free of charge. If goods presented for repair are capable of retaining user-generated data, repair of these goods may result in loss of the data.
Proof of Purchase
Proof of purchase shall be required to be eligible for this warranty and to establish the commencement date of this warranty. This warranty is valid for the original purchase only and is not transferrable to a subsequent customer if the Product is sold by the original customer during the warranty period. The term of your warranty period shall commence from the purchase date appearing on your purchase receipt from an authorised distributor, reseller or retailer and extends only for the time set forth in the Product documentation. This information can be obtained from the packaging and/or the Verbatim Australia website.
Returned Merchandise Authorisation
No product may be returned to Verbatim Australia without first contacting us for a RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorisation) number. If it is determined that a Product may be defective, you will be given an authorisation number and instructions for Product return. An unauthorised return, i.e. one for which an RMA number has not been issued, will be returned to you at your expense. Authorised returns are to be shipped prepaid and insured to our Head Office in qualified packaging.
Notice to Customer Relating to Repair of Goods
Verbatim Australia will not accept goods for repair unless we have provided the consumer with a Notice to Customer Relating to Repair of Goods that complies with regulations. As the notice relates to the repair of Goods that store user-generated data, the repairer’s Notice states that the repair of Goods may result in loss of data. Since it is also our practice to supply refurbished Goods as an alternative to repairing a consumer’s defective Goods, our notice specifies that the Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished Goods of the same type rather than being repaired. The Repairer’s Notice will be issued at the same time that we issue an RMA number. This statement is also available on the Verbatim Australia website.
- lf a fault covered by warranty occurs, the customer must first:
- Contact Verbatim Australia Head office using the contact details provided below; or
- Return the Product to the retailer from which the Product was purchased.
- Any warranty claim must be accompanied by
- Proof of purchase; and b)Full details of the alleged defect.
- If Verbatim or the retailer from which the Product was purchased finds no defect in the Product after inspection and testing, the customer must pay Verbatim’s usual costs of service work and testing.
- The customer must bear the cost of the transport to Verbatim or to and from the retailer to make the warranty claim including all insurance of the Product. Verbatim will bear the cost of the return transport to the customer once the claim has been finalised.
The warranty will not apply where:
- The Product has been repaired, altered or modified by someone other than Verbatim or an authorised repair agent;
- The alleged defect in the Product is within acceptable industry variances;
- Verbatim cannot establish any fault in the Product after testing and inspection;
- The Product has been used other than for the purpose for which it was designed;
- The defect in the Product has arisen due to the customer’s failure to properly use and maintain the Product in accordance with Verbatim’s instructions, recommendations and specifications (including applicable maintenance schedules);
- The Product has been subject to abnormal conditions or use, including environment, temperature, water, fire, humidity, pressure, stress or similar;
- The defect has arisen due to abuse, misuse, neglect or accident
The warranty does not extend to:
- Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear;
- General, consequential, punitive, incidental or special damages. These include loss of recorded data, interruption of use, the cost of recovery of lost data, lost profits and the cost of the installation or removal of any Products, the installation of replacement Products, and any inspection, testing or redesign caused by any defect or by the repair or replacement of Products arising from a defect in any Product.
- Incompatibility or poor performance due to specific computer or hardware Used.
Verbatim makes no express warranties or representations other than set out in this warranty. The replacement of the Product or part of the Product is the absolute linmit of Verbatim’s liability under this express warranty.
Verbatim Australia Pty Ltd
Unit 6, 450 Princes Highway, Noble Park, Victoria 3174, Australia
- Tel: +61 3 9790 8999
- Fax:+61 3 9790 8955
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.verbatim.com.au
Documents / Resources
|Verbatim VAPBT163 Bluetooth 5.3 ENC In-Ear TWS Earbuds [pdf] User Manual|
VAPBT163, Bluetooth 5.3 ENC In-Ear TWS Earbuds, ENC In-Ear TWS Earbuds, Bluetooth 5.3 TWS Earbuds, TWS Earbuds, Earbuds
TWS Bluetooth Earbuds QCY-15 User Manual
TWS Bluetooth Earbuds QCY-15
T2 TWS 5.0 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Instructions
T2 TWS 5.0 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Instruction manual T2 TWS 5.0 Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds with 1500mah Power Bank…
nubia T1 TWS Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds User Manual
T1 TWS Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds
TOZO T5 TWS Bluetooth Earbuds User Manual
www.tozostore.com T5 TWS Bluetooth Earbuds User Manual How to wear your TOZO earbuds Step 1: Adjust sound holes…